Wednesday, February 19, 2020

I Hate Rain

Have I told you? I hate rain.

When you use face mask, then glasses, then helmet, it gets really foggy when it rains.

Water droplets on the helmet obscure my sight.

I can only see with 30% clarity of my surroundings.


If the traffic allows, I just guess the condition around me, while hoping I will not get hit.

If the traffic is bad, and I need to see, I will open my helmet a little to clear the fog.

When I opened it too wide, the water will get to my glasses thenI cannot see.

I can take off my glasses, but then I will have to drive with poor eyesight.

Plus the water will get in my eyes.


So my best bet is just settle with 30% clarity.

It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Win Friends and Influence People

 Author: Dale Carnegie Originally published: October 1936 Self note Practical – Every day Become genuinely interested in other people Smile ...